Capture Therapeutics acquires Rehabilitation Alternatives Limited in July 2023.
RAL is an Atlantic Canadian Rehabilitation Management Consulting firm. Senior Rehabilitation Specialists Mark McGovern, BA, CSW, RRP, remains on board as the Director of Vocational and Rehabilitation services to develop a training program and deliver direct mentorship for Capture's young team. Every file starts and ends with Mark.
We provide services to customers and referral sources nation wide for those clients who reside in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. We have sub contractual arrangements to provide services in Newfoundland & Labrador.
Mark has gained a tremendous amount of experience in negotiation, exposure forecasting, and courtroom defense, making him an asset to our team and allowing us to deliver reports of utmost quality. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION ASSESSMENT
(2) MEDICAL CARE COORDINATION/COST CONTAINMENT
(3) WORKSITE VISIT: JOB TASK ANALYSIS
(4) TRANSFERABLE SKILLS ANALYSIS
(5) VOCATIONAL EVALUATION/VOCATIONAL TESTING
(6) TRAINING & JOB PLACEMENT/LABOUR MARKET SURVEY
(7) CATASTROPHIC CASE MANAGEMENT
(8) EXPERT WITNESS/LEGAL REFERRAL
(9) COST OF CARE AND NEEDS ASSESSMENT
(10) LABOUR MARKET RESEARCH
Should you wish to receive additional information on any of the above services, please email our Director of Operations Alannah.email@example.com and we will send you detailed information.
Thank you for taking the time to read about us. We look forward to speaking with you and invite you to give us a call and talk to Alannah or Mark if you would like to make a referral or learn more about our services.